Here you can download and install the USB Driver free. On this page, you will find the official link to download or Install the USB Driver.
What is USB Driver?
USB Driver is a hardware device and it is android mobile connected to Personal Computer (PC), or Laptop. The information transformed one device to another device.
Using USB Driver
- First download the required, USB driver on your mobile
- Then, Install the USB drivers on your mobile.
- Launch Flash tool on your computer.
- Switch off your android mobile.
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Power Button (or) Volume Down + Power Button for a few seconds.
- Now, Connect your 360 mobile to the computer with a USB cable.
- Then, browse the flash file in the flash tool and click on the download button.
- Now flashing start on your phone.
- It will takes 10 to 15 minutes of flashing process.
- Please wait until flashing completed.
- After flashing completed, Your device automatically rebooted.
- Flashing done on your mobile.
- Finally, remove the phone from the PC.
- Flashing process is successfully completed on your device.
- Great done!
Different USB Drivers
|Mobile Brand||Download Link|
|Acer||Download Acer USB Drivers|
|Alcatel||Download Alcatel USB Drivers|
|Blackberry||Download Blackberry USB Drivers|
|Dell||Download Dell USB Drivers|
|Fujitsu||Download Fujitsu USB Drivers|
|HTC||Download HTC USB Drivers|
|Huawei||Download Huawei USB Drivers|
|Intel||Download Intel USB Drivers|
|Kyocera||Download Kyocera USB Drivers|
|Lenovo||Download Lenovo USB Drivers|
|LG||Download LG USB Drivers|
|Motorola||Download Motorola USB Drivers|
|MTK||Download MTK USB Drivers|
|Oppo||Download Oppo USB Drivers|
|Samsung||Download Samsung USB Drivers|
|Sharp||Download Sharp USB Drivers|
|Sony||Download Sony USB Drivers|
|Toshiba||Download Toshiba USB Drivers|
|Xiaomi||Download Xiaomi USB Drivers|
|ZTE||Download ZTE USB Drivers|