Hard Reset & Factory Reset will erase all data on the phone. After you perform the reset we recommend Restoring your data to Google servers so that you can Backup it before Hard reset & Factory Reset.
Before Restore your data in your google drive, you must have at least 30% of charging in your mobile.
Data Restore To Your Mobile
- First, turn on your mobile.
- The open settings menu in your mobile.
- Then choose and Select the Backup & Reset option.
- After that, turn on Automatic Restore option.
- Finally, data Restore on your mobile.