You can easily reset your android mobile with Google Find my device. You can erase all Android data remotely with Find my device. You can not recover your data after a Hard reset with Find my device.
Note: Your Mobile must have an active internet connection and linked your Google account to your device to reset with this option.
Follow the below steps to Unlock your device remotely without password or pattern lock
- First, open the official Google Find My Device link.
- Next, Log in with the Google account on any other mobile or Computer.
- There will be three different options available such as Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- Click on the Erase device option.
- Next, You will see the Erase all data menu.
- Then Tap on the Erase option.
- Reset done on your mobile.
- Great done!
- Google find my device unlock
- Find my phone
- Android device manager
- Find my mobile
- Find my lost phone
- Find my device with IMEI
- Find my phone by number
- Find my phone location