Oppo has commenced the new year with the dispatch of the Oppo F15, its replacement to the Oppo F11. Regardless of whether we’ll get an F15 Pro is yet to be seen, yet for the time being, the F15 offers some essential updates, for example, an in-show unique mark sensor, quad back cameras, a thin profile, and another slope finish for the back.
The Oppo F15 is a tall telephone, however, because of the 20:9 viewpoint proportion of the 6.4-inch show. You get an AMOLED board with a Full-HD+ (2400×1080) goal and Corning’s Gorilla Glass 5. The presentation gets enough brilliant and is intelligible considerably under daylight. The tones are acceptable as is the sharpness of symbols and text. There’s a conspicuous indent on the top for the selfie camera, and a noticeable jawline at the base.
- Height: 160.2 mm
- Thickness: 7.9 mm
- Width: 73.3 mm
- Weight: 172 gr
- Color: Lightening Black, Unicorn White
- OS: ColorOS 6.1.2, based on Android 9
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Storage: 128 GB
Available at (Price)
- Rear Camera: 48MP & 8MP & 2MP & 2MP
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Front Camera: 1080P/720P@30fps
- Camera Mode: Photo, video, professional mode, panorama, portrait, night scene, time-lapse photography,
- Size: 6.4 inc
- Resolution: 1080/2400 pixels
- Touchscreen: Multi-touch
- Screen Ratio: 90.7%
- Proximity Sensor
- Light Sensor
- Magnetic Induction Sensor
- Acceleration Sensor
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPS: Built-in GPS; supports A-GPS, Beidou, Glonass
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- SIM Card Type: Nano-SIM / Nano-USIM
Available Other Products
- Protective Film
- SIM Card Pin
- A booklet with Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
- Switch off your Oppo F15 Mobile.
- Hold down the Volume Down + Power Button.
- Release all keys when you see Oppo Logo appears on your screen.
- Then You will see the Language Option on your screen.
- Then, you will select the Wipe data option and enter the given code.
- Then, you will choose to Formate data Option.
- Now, Select the Reboot option.
- After that click on the Reboot System option.
- Hard Reset Successfully completed on your mobile.
- Great done!
- First power on your Oppo F15 mobile.
- Now open the settings menu.
- Next, Select the Additional Setting option menu.
- After selecting the Backup and Reset option.
- Then choose and Select the Factory data reset option.
- Next, select the option Reset device or Reset Phone.
- Finally, Choose to option Ok option.
- Factory Reset Successfully completed on your mobile.
Unlock With Google Find My Device
You can easily Unlock of Oppo F15 android mobile with Google Find my device. You can erase all Android data remotely with Find my device.
Process Of Unlock :-
- Open Google Find My Device link.
- Next, Log in with the Google account on any other mobile or Computer.
- There will be three different options available such as Play Sound, Secure device, and Erase device.
- Click on the Erase device option.
- Next, You will see the Erase all data menu.
- Then Tap on the Erase option.
- Unlock done on your mobile.