Android Multi Tools
Android multi-tools are used to reset any electronic device and unlock any mobiles. like, reset the password, pattern lock, pin & face lock, etc…
- Reset face or pin lock
- Reset Gmail
- Wipe data
- Reboot system
- Reset face or gesture lock
- Software and Hardware information
- Windows Installed PC.
- USB Data Cable of the device.
- USB Driver For Android Multi Tools.
- Check Device: This option used to check the device’s status. If you want to check your device is connected to your PC or not, then use this option to check.
- Reset Face/Pin Lock: If your devices are locked with a password or pin lock. Then use this option to reset the password or pin lock.
- Reset Face/Gesture Lock: Use this option to remove the pattern lock from your android device.
- Reset Gmail: This option will reset forgotten Gmail account from your android device.
- Wipe Data: If you want to delete all data from your device, then choose this option for wipe data.
- Reboot: Reboot your device in just one click. This option will reboot your device in just one click.
- Check Device In Fastboot Mode: If you want to check your android device in Fastboot mode, then choose this option. It will check your device in fast boot mode.
- Wipe Data/Cache in Fastboot Mode: ‘This option wipes all the data or cache in fast boot mode.
- Exit Fastboot Mode: If you want to exit Fastboot mode, then choose this option. It will exit the fast boot mode from your device.
- Go To Command Prompt: If you want to go to Command Prompt, then this tool allows you to go there in just a single click.
- Software info: If you want to check your device software info, then select this option for checking the software info of your device.
- Hardware Info: If you want to check your device hardware info, then select this option for checking the hardware info of your device.
Using Wipe Data
- Power on your Computer or Laptop.
- Next, Download the Android Multi Tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tool.
- Next, Enable USB debugging on your Android Mobile. Now, go to the Settings option.
- Then choose to Developer Option.
- When select the USB Debugging.
- Now Hold down the Volume Up and Power Button [Volume Down and Power Button] on your mobile.
- Next, you will see the Android boot mode on your mobile screen.
- After that, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB [Universal Serial Bus].
- Next, select Number 5 and press Enter to Reset your Android mobile.
- Reset Done on your Android Mobile with Android tools.
You can Reset and Unlock your Android phone with Android Multi Tools for free. You don’t need any password or pattern lock or pin to unlock your mobile.