Hard Reset & Factory Reset will erase all data on the phone. Before you perform the reset we recommend backing-up your data to Google servers so that you can restore it after Hard reset & Factory Reset.
Necessary Tools And Drives
- WiFi Connection
- Google Account on your mobile.
Before back up your data in your google drive, you must have at least 30% of charging in your mobile.
Data Backup From Mobile To Your Google Drive
- First, turn on your mobile.
- Now the available network is connected to your mobile.
- After that, sign in your Google Account on your mobile.
- Open the settings menu.
- Then choose and Select the Backup & Reset option.
- After that, selection of Backup to Google Drive option.
- Finally data backup from mobile to your Google drive.